Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: modify emacs-wiki.el to handle more tags/fa

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: modify emacs-wiki.el to handle more tags/faces ?
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 11:44:09 -0500

   Seems like you're after an extension of enriched text mode ;-)

It looks like either would probabably work.  I wonder whether
enriched-text-mode is faster in the presence of lots of different
faces... with about 5 additional faces, emacs-wiki seemed to handle
much more slowly.  And we're looking at maybe 50 or more extra tags.

   Hmm, in the customization of faces, there is the possibility of
   specifying inheritance.  Wouldn't that help you further?

Yes, that would be good.