[emacs-wiki-discuss] Problems crossing midnight

From: Win Treese
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Problems crossing midnight
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 16:48:44 -0400

If I am running Emacs with open (and possibly modified) plan pages and
the time passes midnight (local time), planner seems to update itself
for the new day. However, any attempt to save a plan page results in a
series of "File XXX is modified on disk, reread?" questions, and it can
be impossible to save the files because of the loops implied in
rewriting some of them. I'm not 100% sure it's caused by crossing
midnight, but that's the best evidence I have now.

This is with Emacs 21.3 and the -stable version of planner. Has anyone
else noticed this problem?

     Thanks,

     Win