Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: problems publishing pages

From: Mark Triggs
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: problems publishing pages
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:50:27 +1000

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> William Henney <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> 1. Apostrophes don't work for me in emacs-wiki mode, so I can't type
>> "can't", for example. I get "Unknown keysym specifier:
>> #<keypress-event t>"
>
> I'm not sure what you mean.  I can publish documents with apostrophes
> in them just fine.

This one seems to be an issue with XEmacs's pcomplete and iso-accents
mode.  It seems that `pcomplete' defines its own version of read-event,
and this interferes with iso-accents mode when it tries to use it.

I think if you (require 'iso-acc) before loading any of the emacs-wiki
stuff (which loads pcomplete), it will resolve the problem.

Mark

--
Mark Triggs
<address@hidden>