Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Can't get other projects to publish.

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Can't get other projects to publish.
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:22:41 -0600

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 02:52, Michael Olson wrote:
> TC <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I've added a couple more wiki projects to my setup, to allow me to
> > have different levels of sharing with other users (using .htaccess
> > in the relevant publishing directories).
>
> Right now emacs-wiki doesn't handle hierarchical wiki directories that
> well.  I plan to work on this issue next week.

My setup isn't hierarchical though.  I have three completely separate
wiki directories, each publishing to its own publishing directory.  When
I modify a file in one of those wiki directories and hit C-c C-p I
expect that at least that wiki will get republished.  As it stands, only
one of the wikis shows that behviour.  The other don't simply refuse to
publish at all.

tc