[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Can't get other projects to publish.

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Can't get other projects to publish.
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 14:16:17 -0500

TC <address@hidden> writes:

> My setup isn't hierarchical though.  I have three completely
> separate wiki directories, each publishing to its own publishing
> directory.  When I modify a file in one of those wiki directories
> and hit C-c C-p I expect that at least that wiki will get
> republished.  As it stands, only one of the wikis shows that
> behviour.  The other don't simply refuse to publish at all.

Ah, you're right.  Perhaps adding

(emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix . "/")

to the WebWiki definition,

(emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix "/privwiki")

to the PrivWiki definition, and

(emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix "/sharedwiki")

to the SharedWiki definition will do the trick.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: bigmike160 on freenode.net