[emacs-wiki-discuss] Interwiki names between projects

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Interwiki names between projects
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:11:10 -0600

Suppose I have two projects - ProjectFoo and ProjectBar. Should I be
able to have, in ProjectFoo, something like:

       ProjectBar#PageInProjectBar

I'm sure I've done that in the past.  And some of the docs in
emacs-wiki-project.el (viz. the bit discussing
emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix) imply that the above is valid.
However, although I already have interwiki names working where the name
points to an external URL, the above construction doesn't work. Within
emacs, the above string is seen as pointing to a new file called
ProjectBar in the current project (i.e. in project ProjectFoo).
And when published, I get the usual mailto: link used for non-existent
links.

(Note: I haven't specified either ProjectFoo or ProjectBar as interwiki
names - I was assuming the <project>#<wiki> syntax is supposed to work
by default.)

tc