Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Interwiki names between projects

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Interwiki names between projects
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:57:18 -0600

> Hmm, I think you need to declare an interwiki link at the moment.

Errm - I dunno what has changed, but the wiki-ishness is now working -
*without* declaring an interwiki link. (It wasn't working before).

But the resulting published link is wrong (previously it was a mailto
link - now it's a truncated version of the actual proper path to the
target's html).  Maybe I need the declaration for that.  So how do I do
that?  Would you mind giving an example lisp snippet for an interwiki
name where the target is simply another project, not an external URL?

tia
tc