[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-timeclock problem

From: Karen Cooke
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-timeclock problem
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:51:44 +0100

I just upgraded to the latest stable version of planner.  I'm using
GNU emacs 21.3.1 on Windows XP.

The (planner-timeclock-summary-insinuate) function no longer updates
my day page every time I save it, but planner-timeclock-summary-update
will still allow manual updates.  There are no obvious errors.

In addition if I try to (require 'planner-timeclock-summary-proj) loading gives:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Required feature
planner-timeclock-summary-proj was not provided")
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "~/.emacs" nil t)
  load-with-code-conversion("c:/.emacs" "~/.emacs" t t)
  load("~/.emacs" t t)
  #[nil ",T

I'm not sure if this worked previously as I'm just playing around...

Any ideas as to why  (planner-timeclock-summary-insinuate) is no
longer working?  Or how I can get some more info?