[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock problem

From: Stefan Reichör
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock problem
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:58:52 +0200

Hi Sacha!

> Stefan Reichör <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> When I save a planner file, the other planner files that are linked
>> from this file are loaded and are marked as modified, but I think the
>> content of that files is not changed.
>
> There was a recent bug with planner-tasks-equal-p which triggered when
> planner-multi or planner-id was being used. It should be fixed in
> anything past dev/347. Are you still having this problem with the
> latest dev or stable?

I have the problem with the latest stable and I use planner-id but I
don't use planner-multi.

Here is some more info:
When I create a note on a day page and save the buffer, all task pages
that are referred from that page are marked as modified.
When I switch to the task page and hit undo (one or more times) I can
revert to the state before. And whats important: The task page didn't
change by that edits.
So my workaround now is to just toggle the modified state for that
buffers via ibuffer.

Stefan.