[emacs-wiki-discuss] Some patches

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some patches
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:19:17 +0800

Hi,

I've made some planner patches today, and as usual, welcome your
comments :)

Location: http://dryice.3322.org/arch/
Archive name: address@hidden

patch-35: speed up planner-rank
* planner-rank.el (planner-rank-update-current-task): only run
  planner-rank-change when needed, i.e, urgency changed.
  (planner-rank-update-all): only search in the tasks section.

patch-36: conditional require remember.el
* planner-bookmark.el: remove global require of remember
  (bookmark-set): require remember only if
  planner-bookmark-take-note-after-set-bookmark-flag is set tot.

patch-37: Place the annotation in task title where I want
* planner.el: Sometimes I want to place the annotation in the task
  description instead of at the end of task description to get a more
  readable one. This patch makes this possible.
  (planner-manual-place-annotation): If set to non-nil, decide where
  annotation goes manually. It is set to nil by default to keep the
  original behavior.
  (planner-annotation-symbol-string): When
  planner-create-task-from-buffer, this string in the task description
  will be replace by the annotation calculated by
  planner-annotation-functions.
  (planner-create-task-from-buffer): Utilize
  planner-manual-place-annotation and planner-annotation-symbol-string so
  I can type "reply /anno/ for something" in Gnus and so on to get a
  better task title.

--
Dryice @ http://dryice.3322.org

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html