[emacs-wiki-discuss] Sacha's article!

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Sacha's article!
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:53:27 -0400

Congratulations to Sacha for an excellent article in the latest issue
of 'Linux Journal'.

Sitting at the bookstore yesterday, I started reading this article,
entitled 'Managing your TODOs', in which the author spoke of various
planning systems available within Linux. The whole time I'm reading,
I'm thinking to myselp that Planner.el is the solution that should be
featured here!!!

Later in the article, planner.el was covered in some depth and very
favorably. It was only then that I thought to go back and see who
wrote it.

SURPRISE! Sacha Chua! (nice picture at the end too! :)

Congratulations on an excellent article Sacha... and to think we knew
you before you were world famous! :)

- Chris

--
Chris McMahan | address@hidden