[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Sacha's article!

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Sacha's article!
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:17:13 -0400

Chris McMahan <address@hidden> writes:

Hello, Chris, all!

> Congratulations to Sacha for an excellent article in the latest issue
> of 'Linux Journal'.

Thanks! =)

I'll be republishing it on my website in November, and it'll also be
available for free at the LJ site then.

> I'm thinking to myselp that Planner.el is the solution that should be
> featured here!!!

<giggle> Addictive, isn't it?

> Later in the article, planner.el was covered in some depth and very
> favorably. It was only then that I thought to go back and see who
> wrote it.

What, my fangirling wasn't a dead giveaway?

> Congratulations on an excellent article Sacha... and to think we knew
> you before you were world famous! :)

Silly. ;) You made me 'famous.' Working with community got me addicted
to open source development and personal productivity. You all totally
rock, and I worship at your (collective) feet.

Sacha
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, juggling