Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error on publish

From: Mark Triggs
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error on publish
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:06:14 +1000

Sebastian Luque <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you Mark, I think I have something else mixed in too because I still
> get the error when I remove the whole table.  It turns out I have some
> lists like this in that page:
>
> a) One.
> b) Two.
> c) Three fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill
>    fill fill  fill fill.
> d) Four.

[...]

> Can you reproduce that?

Yep, I see this behaviour too, but I'm not too sure how to fix it :o)

The problem is occurring in `emacs-wiki-markup-list-or-paragraph', as the
spaces before the line " fill fill fill fill." are causing it to be
recognised as a blockquote.  The error you're seeing is due to calling
`delete-region' with nil for both arguments.  table.el happens to advise
that function, but it would still have bombed without table.el.

If it's an ordered list you want, could you use "1.", "2.", "3.", etc.?
These should be recognised by the publishing code and marked up
correctly.

Cheers,

Mark

--