[emacs-wiki-discuss] problem with blockquote and diary entries

From: Matt M
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] problem with blockquote and diary entries
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:36:34 -0400

When publishing my planner pages only the final diary entries on any day are getting placed in  blockquotes correctly. I am not sure if I am formatting things wrong of if this is a problem with emacs-wiki. I upgraded emacs-wiki using the dev tarball on Sacha's site and that fixed some earlier problems I was having with blockquote but it still is not working correctly.

The problem I am having is that only the last diary entry for any given day appears in the blockquote and paragraph tags and the other entries appear directly before it. Here's an example:

This is what I have in planner:
==============================
* Tasks

#A  _ some task
#B  _ another task

* Diary

Sunday, September 18, 2005
--------------------------
    Do Laundry

Monday, September 19, 2005
--------------------------
    Mgt 3150: Exam
    Vacuum Apartment

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
---------------------------
    Dust apartment
    Lcc 2102: Midterm
    Math 3012: Midterm 1
    Print out slides for class tomorrow

==============================

This is the html output:
==============================
<!-- Task list stuff, etc -->

Sunday, September 18, 2005
<hr />

Do Laundry

Monday, September 19, 2005

<hr />
Mgt 3150: Exam
Vacuum Apartment

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
<hr />
Dust apartment
Lcc 2102: Midterm
Math 3012: Midterm 1

Print out slides for class tomorrow

 <!-- Page published by Emacs Wiki ends here -->

I hope that is formatted ok. If needed I can provide links to the actual planner and wiki html files or provide other needed information (.emacs.el info, etc). Thanks for any input.

--
Matt M