[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner and bitstream sans vera

From: Hans Halvorson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner and bitstream sans vera
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:38:08 -0400

Planner and emacs-wiki modes had been working fine for me, until I started using
emacs with bitstream sans vera:

Emacs*font: -*-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-*-*-14-150-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*

Now all colorization, other fontification (e.g. strikethrough), and links are
lost.
Curious, because colorization works fine for everything else -- e.g. AucTeX,
and even
in the "Customize Group" buffer for planner.  Any suggestions?

(Admittedly, I am using an out-of-date version of planner ;; Version:
2004.03.26-15.16.)