[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: backlinks for muse

From: Greg Detre
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: backlinks for muse
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:49:42 -0500

I've just moved to Muse from MoinMoin, and was keen to find a way to implement backlinks, since I've come to rely on them. I found this post from Jim Ottaway, and was able to successfully get things working (i think).

Unfortunately, this appears to create a list of backlinks when I create a new page, but I can't find any information anywhere about how to update this, or even to generate a list on the fly.

Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong, or is this just not part of the backlinks functionality?

Thank you,
   Greg

Jim Ottaway wrote:
I was fond of the old emacs-wiki backlink functionality, so I had a go
at implementing it for muse.

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jeho/muse-backlink.el

Location: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jeho/archives/2005
Archive name: address@hidden