[emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing Muse latex style

From: Mario E. Munich
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing Muse latex style
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:29:21 -0700

Dear guys,

I have tried to publish a few Muse documents to pdf and I am not really
happy with the looks of the final outcome. It seems to me that the latex
style that is in use needs a little bit of twiking in order to improve
the generated pdf. I would like to know how I would go about modifying
the setup of the latex document.

Best regards,

-Mario