Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing Muse latex style

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing Muse latex style
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:50:53 +0100

> Dear guys,
> I have tried to publish a few Muse documents to pdf and I am not really
> happy with the looks of the final outcome. It seems to me that the latex
> style that is in use needs a little bit of twiking in order to improve
> the generated pdf. I would like to know how I would go about modifying
> the setup of the latex document.

The variable to modify is muse-latex-header.  You can set this to a
string with your preferred latex preamble or to the name of a file
that contains the preamble.

If you want something more flexible [so that you can easily change
settings in the preamble on a per-document basis, for example], you
might like this variation on the latex publishing class that I wrote:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jeho/jeho-latex.el

There are some instructions for its use at the beginning of the file.

Regards,
--
Jim Ottaway