[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-accomplishments

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-accomplishments
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:17:40 -0500

Hi,

I'm using planner-accomplishments, without customizing anything in its
customize-group section.  I really like this module, but there's one thing
that's not quite right.  Tasks that have not been assigned a date appear
(as expected) as "nil", which is fine, but the column alignments for these
tasks are out of whack with the rest.  This is what the Accomplishments
sectino looks like in my plan pages (only place I use it):

Link                           | Unfinished | Completed | Total
nil |          2 |         0 |     2
2006.04.16                     |          1 |         0 |     1
2006.04.18                     |          0 |         1 |     1
Total                          |          3 |         1 |     4

It's a minor glitch, but it gets bothersome with lots of rows.  Does
somebody know how to fix this?

Thanks,

--
Seb