[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner muse-publish html format

From: Bill O'Donnell
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner muse-publish html format
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:28:16 +0000 (UTC)

muse-publish-this-file is still giving me headaches in that the html output
is all on one line, with no line-feeds. With the exception of pulling
a development version, I've followed the advices in the thread to no avail.
Not sure what to try next.

muse.el Version: 3.02.6 -- (Does the dev version have anything new with publish
that might fix the problem??)