[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: weekly-view, cyclic tasks and planner-appts

From: René
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: weekly-view, cyclic tasks and planner-appts
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:25:44 +0000 (UTC)

Edgar Gonçalves <Edgar.Goncalves <at> inesc-id.pt> writes:

> These last changes are not fully tested, but when I'm comfortable with the
> results I'll publish them here!

I'm running into similar questions as the ones you tackled in this thread.  So I
tried to put your various pieces of code end to end.

Unfortunately I do not manage to get the expected result.  I'm sure I missed
something along the way since I did not understand everything.

For instance, I don't know what you mean by:

> Don't forget you have to change cal-desk's regexp recognition

I looked in your previous posts but did not find anything concerning
`diary-time-regexp-list' either.

> add the regexps I've mentioned in a previous post in this thread to
> `diary-time-regexp-list'.

1. Would you mind giving me access to your whole configuration file?

2. Is your code going to be part of the planner-el package in the end?

Thanks.

--
René