emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Blogging on wordpress

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Blogging on wordpress
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:05:12 -0400

andrea crotti <address@hidden> writes:

> First a question, where is the repository to a recent version of
> weblogger?

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bzr/?group=emacsweblogs

I'll update emacswiki today.

> The second question is, would I be able to blon on wordpress
> (http://petitesnouvelles.wordpress.com/) with it?

You should be able to.  I've tested against
http://hexmode.wordpress.com/ so if you run into problems let me know.

I'm not sure when I'll get to integration w/ other modes, but it is
close to the top of my TODO list.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.