emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Blogging on wordpress

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Blogging on wordpress
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:07:13 -0400

andrea,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.  I lost track of your
message during our holiday weekend.  Looking at your stacktrace
(http://xrl.us/bfjph9), it looks almost like you're using the wrong
version of url.el.

Could you tell me what version of emacs you're using as well as the
value of the variable url-version?

Also, I've spent some time updating the code.  Please try the latest
versions out:

    http://emacswiki.org/emacs/weblogger.el
    http://emacswiki.org/emacs/xml-rpc.el

Thanks,

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.