emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] New xml-rpc.el and weblogger.el

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] New xml-rpc.el and weblogger.el
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:20:22 -0400

I've released some updates to the weblogger.el and xml-rpc.el packages.
If you could try them out and let me know if you encounter problems, I'd
appreciate it.

Mostly, I've rearranged the code some and fixed compiler warnings.
However, those warnings helped me find a couple of till-now hidden bugs.

I'm submitting these new versions to ELPA, so any feedback is really
appreciated.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.