Re: [emms-help] GNU EMMS!

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: Re: [emms-help] GNU EMMS!
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:25:49 +0300

Jorgen Schaefer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi there!
> I bring good news. Emms has been accepted as an official GNU
> project. And not only that, rms agreed to include emms in GNU
> Emacs.

That is very cool.

> This means that we have to collect copyright assignments from all
> people who contributed "significant amounts" of code, which is
> generally seen at roughly 10 lines. I think my recent update of
> the AUTHORS file includes all of those people. If not, please add!

I guess that means me too. I'll download the standard FSF assignment
text and mail it.

> Does anyone have a problem with copyright assignment, or has
> questions about it? I'm happy to answer.

I have no problem with that.

> I think you will soon get a mail with the appropriate documents.

I'm off to two weeks of reserve duty. This means that I disappear until
the 11/8/2005. I'll take care of stuff after I come back. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Emms is indeed a cool project.