enigma-devel

Re: Re: [Enigma-devel] Lua 5.1 "luaL_error" problems on Windows

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: Re: [Enigma-devel] Lua 5.1 "luaL_error" problems on Windows
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:29:58 +0200

> It would also explain the consistancy. The quickest way to tell is to
> use --disable-nls.
>
> I tested that. Besides a few small tweaks that are needed to make it
> compile
> using with that, it worked.
> The resulting exe also crashed.
>
> So my next guess is an uncaught C++ exception.

A few weeks ago I managed to compile Enigma using the Visual Studio Express.  I
have not checked in all the changes that were necessary, but I can try to
reproduce this error to see if it is actually a mingw bug.  I will be back in
Germany on Saturday, so maybe I can take a look at it during the weekend.

- Daniel