equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] EDE project on SourceForge

From: Dejan Lekic
Subject: [Equinox-devel] EDE project on SourceForge
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:26:32 +0100

Hi to all,
well since I don't know if there is posibility to use PHP on savannah for our
project, and we really NEED it, and after discussion with Mikko, I have decided
to register EDE project on SourceForge...
I will set all possible permissions for Martin and Mikka...

Martin, we were expecting You on IRC, or NEWS or Mailing list... :( Where are
You? Is everything okay with You fellow?

Best regards

Dejan Lekic [dejan € linuks.org]