equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] EDE project on SF

From: Dejan Lekic
Subject: [Equinox-devel] EDE project on SF
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:32:31 +0100

Hi guys,
today I got the mail from SF team - they have approved EDE so we have it now! :)

Your project registration for SourceForge has been approved.

Project Full Name:  Equinox Desktop Environment
Project Unix Name:  ede
CVS Server:         cvs.ede.sourceforge.net
Shell/Web Server:   ede.sourceforge.net

Admin page: https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/?group_id=49891

I'll do my best to rewrite WEB code and use PHP ...

PLEASE SEND ANY SUGGESTIONS! :)

Laza, we should also put Silsa as one of EDE subprojects there if You agree.
FLE should also be there as subproject etc.

Martin is lazy these days (at least with EDE :)

Best regards to all!

Martin, tell mi Your username on SF please!

    .^.     | Dejan Lekic           | address@hidden  |
  /(   )\   | Developer, MySQL DBA, sysadmin :: LekaMan#IRC  |