[ESPResSo-users] Global Potential in Espresso

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Global Potential in Espresso
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:17:53 +0200

Dear All,
In Espresso one has a wide choice of particle interaction potential, but is there anything like a global external potential (so, nothing dealing with a 2-body interaction) option? For instance, I may want to introduce global potential standing for gravity or something else in my simulations.
Is there any way to achieve that in Espresso?
Many thanks

Lorenzo