fab-user

[Fab-user] Completed suggestion: decorators (#4)

From: Niklas Lindström
Subject: [Fab-user] Completed suggestion: decorators (#4)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 00:10:37 +0200

[These changes are present in my fork of Fabric at
<http://github.com/niklasl/fabric/tree/master>]

== 4. Decorators ==

Decorators are now integrated in the help (via the address@hidden
registry decorator), including Jeff's address@hidden and address@hidden All
helper
decorators are located in the same section of the code.

My added decorators are for calling `require` and ìnvoke` prior to the
decorated command. These also work with the new inspection of
`command.func_code` to trigger `connect` (see
`_new_operation_decorator` and `_needs_connect`).

Best regards,
Niklas