fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fab_quiet in 0.9?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fab_quiet in 0.9?
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:07:41 -0400

Hi Ben,

The output controls have been upgraded significantly:

    http://docs.fabfile.org/0.9/usage.html#output-controls

IIRC fab_quiet would be roughly equivalent to "with
hide('everything'):" (or "fab --hide=everything <task names>") but you
should read over that section of the docs to get a feel for how things
have been sliced up.

It does look like I didn't explicitly state that this functionality
replaces the old fab_quiet, though I'm not entirely sure fab_quiet was
actually documented in 0.1.x; perhaps that's why I didn't think to
mention it. Probably a wise idea, though, so thanks for catching this
:)

Best,
Jeff