fab-user

[Fab-user] fab "let" command

From: Ben Davis
Subject: [Fab-user] fab "let" command
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:44:40 -0500

One other thing I've also noticed while upgrading to 0.9,  is that the "let" command no longer works.  For example, one of my commands would be

fab staging let:fixtures=my_fixture.json deploy

My deployment script would then set the fixtures variable and I could use that in any of my functions.   Is there a way to do this w/ 0.9?  Or is it just a matter of writing my own "let" command?