fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] telling sudo() to error if prompted for a password

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] telling sudo() to error if prompted for a password
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:02:34 -0500

I am testing 50+ machines for a correctly configured sudo installation
right now. Whenever one of those machines is bad, it prompts me and I
have to kill fab and try again on the next host. It is going very
slowly. If I was able to just output an error I'd just run a single
batch and grep my list of systems I need to fix out of the log.

TTimo