fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fabric and git clone ?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fabric and git clone ?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:07:08 -0400

Hey Jerry,

I don't know if this below was your mail client or what, but another
identical email with the same date came by the list back on Wednesday.
Only difference is the email address it's "from".

Anyway, not sure if you actually sent it twice, or if you saw my
original reply, but here's the link to it:

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/fab-user/2009-07/msg00068.html

Best,
Jeff