fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Proposed changes to contrib.files

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Proposed changes to contrib.files
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:13:39 -0500

Hi Bruno,

Been going through my marked emails and made a ticket for this patch
of yours -- thanks again for sending it in! I've earmarked it for
master as I mentioned, though any backwards-compatible changes may
have a chance of getting into the 0.9 branch when I start backporting
stuff from master :) we'll have to see.

    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/106

Best,
Jeff

(P.S. Sorry all for the mini flood of messages tonight, wanted the
threads to have some resolution in them. Almost done :))