fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Proposed changes to contrib.files

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Proposed changes to contrib.files
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:16:06 -0500

Cool, thanks. I see you added them to the ticket, thanks for that too :)

This is making me realize that it might be a good idea to split out
all the file transfer stuff into its own module (likely still outside
of contrib, since they're still all atomic or close to it.) since
they're all legitimate different ways to transfer stuff. Will have to
see.

-Jeff