fab-user

[Fab-user] Re: Server downtime

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] Re: Server downtime
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:11:15 -0500

Update: while I had to bounce Apache a number of times during the
afternoon/evening as a stopgap solution, I think I've managed to block
the bots from crawling the problem areas for now.

There will likely be more downtime in the future as I clean up the
existing solution a bit so it's a better long-term one (or if the
problem recurs.) However, with luck it will be minimal.

Thanks,
Jeff