fab-user

[Fab-user] [ANN] Fabric 1.5.3 released, includes parallel hang fix

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] [ANN] Fabric 1.5.3 released, includes parallel hang fix
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:21:06 -0800

Hi all,

Fabric 1.5.3  is out, with a host of bugfixes (I finally got through
most of my unread Github notifications! Take that, way too long 2012
holiday season!).

One of the most important fixes is to an issue that caused nontrivial
parallel runs (in number of hosts, or amount of data returned from the
task) to freeze up. If you've been avoiding or limiting your parallel
runs due to this problem, please upgrade!

I'm hoping to push out a 1.6.0 in the near future as well, as there's
a handful of small/medium new features (& larger bugfixes) waiting in
master. Stay tuned.

Best,
Jeff

--