fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] library of fabfiles

From: andrea crotti
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] library of fabfiles
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:45:00 +0000

Yes that's a good idea and I will do it, but for now I just want to
make sure that every fabfile still runs as before, and it's a symlink
to a fabfile in the library dir.
This is because I want to move one at a time there, and there are
other scripts requiring this structure.
But I found that I can just do this also and it's perfectly fine, the
symlink will work and it will not complain about the relative import..
export PYTHONPATH="../config/deployment/:$PYTHONPATH" fab