fab-user

[Fab-user] Multiple roles with partly shared configuration?

From: dAnjou
Subject: [Fab-user] Multiple roles with partly shared configuration?
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 19:45:07 +0200

Hi,

(first post here)

I have two roles (lets call them master and slaves). They have a different
deployment setup but they share a particular set of configuration options.
Other options are different though. What is the best way in fabric to do
this kind of thing? All I can imagine is having a base config class and
then two subclasses that override or add certain options.

Thanks in advance.

dAnjou