fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fabric UI tool

From: Kaushal Shriyan
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fabric UI tool
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:55:26 +0000

Hi,

Are there any other options to provide GUI Dashboard for python fabric cli tool specifically to cater to non technical users?

Regards,

Kaushal

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 at 21:22 Kaushal Shriyan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Douglas,

I am not sure about if i understand it completely about "writing my own with flask"  Are you referring to http://flask.pocoo.org/ in context to flask?

Regards,

Kaushal

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 at 21:13 Douglas Garstang <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd like to know if one exists too, for the same reasons . Non technical users. I've tried a couple of projects on github, but none seemed to work. I looked at writing my own with flask but stopped when I realised I wasn't sure if it was possible to feed stdout from fabric into a web browser line by line.

Doug.