fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] How do I combine "local" with "remote" tasks in fabric 2?

From: Brandon Whaley
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] How do I combine "local" with "remote" tasks in fabric 2?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 15:11:40 -0400

I think I see what the biggest point of confusion here is.  When fab
executes a task but no -H parameters are set and the decorator
specifies no host, the Connection object is instead an invoke Context
object, which has no .local.  I agree that that's not intuitive, but
I'm not sure where that choice is made in the fabric codebase.