fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] Building with mingw

From: Tristram Gräbener
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] Building with mingw
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:40:05 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to play with fastcgi++ with mingw and I can't find anyone
having some experience.

When you require a POSIX OS, does it means that mingw is not good enough ?

When I tried, I ran against the following problems:

With 1.2 : include/fastcgi++/protocol.hpp:27:20: fatal error:
endian.h: No such file or directory (and internet seems a bit quite to
tell me where I could find if)

With 2.0-beta : it finds the thread headers, but not what flags to use
during the configure stage
checking for the flags needed to use pthreads...
checking boost/thread.hpp usability... yes
checking boost/thread.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/thread.hpp... yes
checking for the Boost thread library... no
configure: error: Could not find the flags to link with Boost thread

If you just tell me mingw is not supported, I guess I'll just have to stop there

Thanks for your help