fgs-bs

Re: [Fgs-bs] F*ETURE request

From: tps12
Subject: Re: [Fgs-bs] F*ETURE request
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:39:42 -0400 (EDT)

> Right.  I was thinking of a hierarchy like this:
>
> 1) Maturely ignoring
> 2) Censoring
> 3) Banning
>
> But since a Gojo hit doesn't actually ban whereas a
> censor really does censor (if only for one person),
> maybe 2 and 3 should be reversed.

Okay, I'm lost. You mean banning from games, right? Can't we just rely on
people being silenced if they get hit with enough bad gojo? Although, then
I foresee (and really, no idea what's inspiring this scenario):

4) registering many accounts to gojify one's enemies
5) retaliation in kind
6) scripted retaliation
7) "I'm leaving FGS forever."
8) more retaliation
9) ???
10) PROFIT!!

I lost my point. Ah, here it is: is there a problem with gojo (other than
the fact that it's vapor) that requires us to add kibitz bans? If so, how
can we change our concept of gojo to account for that?