fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 is still alive!

From: Tom Hoffman
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 is still alive!
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:23:35 -0400

On 7/19/06, Teemu Leinonen <address@hidden> wrote:

Fle3 to work with the latest version of Zope

This is actually a huge task. In the current Fle3 we are using the
DTML to build the user interface. The latest version of Zope are
using Zope Page Templates (ZPT), another way to generate web pages.
The Zope 3 which will be released soon do not anymore support DTML.
So, this really must be done. In the end of September we will have a
new developer in the team who will focus only to this task.

Hi Teemu,

So does this mean you've got long term plans to migrate to Zope 3?
Any ideas about a timeline?

--Tom