fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 is still alive!

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 is still alive!
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:16:07 +0300

So does this mean you've got long term plans to migrate to Zope 3?
Any ideas about a timeline?

Well, we're first of all moving away from the horrific DTML into the
nice world of ZPT. With other fixes, this extends Fle3's support into
the Zope 2.9+ range. After that we'll extend the support into Zope 3,
but certainly keep the product backwards-compatible with older Zope
versions.

We're starting migration work at the end of september, so I'd expect
that at the end of the year we have an improved Fle3 available. Anyone
is of course welcome to participate, to speed up things.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://tarmo.fi/