[fluid-dev] Re: fluidsynth on mac OS X

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: fluidsynth on mac OS X
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:25:51 +0200

On Mar 17, 2004, at 2:13 AM, Josh Green wrote:

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 14:21, Ebrahim Mayat wrote:
With the following settings:
settings
        audio.driver             coreaudio/jack

Hmm, I didn't realize FluidSynth would report the audio driver like that. I would think it would just say "jack" which would be using
CoreAudio. Maybe I'm overlooking something.

No, you did not overlook anything. I manually added the "/jack" to indicate both sets of settings.

Till the next time.
Ebrahim