Re: [fluid-dev] soundfont editor recommendation?

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] soundfont editor recommendation?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:09:16 +0200

On Jun 12, 2006, at 7:46 PM, lemondrop wrote:

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the reply.

Is there perhaps a kind of step by step guide as to installing Swami under
OS X? I downloaded everything and tried to get started, but I quickly
realized that I could not figure out what I was supposed to do.

Do you think there is a chance that someone like me, who is completely
unfamiliar with "building" an app "from source", could figure out how to
install it?

Thank you for your help,

Hunter

When you check out swami-1.0 from CVS you will find a "README.OSX" document in this folder. This is a step by step guide to installing SWAMI in OS X. SWAMI builds nicely. If you have any more questions feel free to ask on the SWAMI list.

Regards.
Ebrahim Mayat