Re: [fluid-dev] What is the best way start fluidsynth with zero/low late

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] What is the best way start fluidsynth with zero/low latency?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 00:06:29 -0400

Not a problem.  Glad you figured it out :)

Josh

Quoting Joan Quintana <address@hidden>:

Sorry, both you were right.

$ fluidsynth -m alsa_seq -a alsa -o synth.sample-rate=44100.000 audio.periods=2 audio.period-size=128 -l AI-APiano02trans.sf2

Parameter 'audio.periods=2' not a SoundFont or MIDI file or error occurred identifying it. Parameter 'audio.period-size=128' not a SoundFont or MIDI file or error occurred identifying it.

Joan Quintana