Re: [fluid-dev] What is the best way start fluidsynth with zero/low late

From: Joan Quintana
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] What is the best way start fluidsynth with zero/low latency?
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, both you were right.

$ fluidsynth -m alsa_seq -a alsa -o synth.sample-rate=44100.000 audio.periods=2
audio.period-size=128 -l AI-APiano02trans.sf2

Parameter 'audio.periods=2' not a SoundFont or MIDI file or error occurred
identifying it.
Parameter 'audio.period-size=128' not a SoundFont or MIDI file or error
occurred identifying it.

Joan Quintana